Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Heart of the Matter

In reading about Mr. Cheney's heart transplant, I was truly hoping the headline was just a grabber, but Mr. Cheney, true to form, actually made the statement.  The following statement is not a political bias and I will qualify with two fabulous examples.  I did not agree politically, with Bush 43, and I didn't like his decisions; but I do believe the man, in his own way, genuinely cares about people.  I do not agree with President Obama, either, but his countenance has always made me think of the expressions of Yul Brenner in the Ten Commandments.  Yul Brenner, however; was only acting as a ruthless dictator . . .

With all that being said, I always felt that Mr. Cheney's heart condition was reflective of who he was.  I've never seen anyone who consistently comes across like the former VP does.  In my observance of him, he always came across as heartless . . .
I was sad to see a new heart didn't make any difference.

Dick Cheney: 'It's my new heart, not someone else's old heart'

http://news.yahoo.com/cheney-doesnt-know-heart-donor-182242884.html

No comments:

Post a Comment