Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hypocrisy, Discrimination, or Just PC?

I've already boycotted and checked into alternatives for GoFundMe.  To the point of even asking a web designer if he could advise me on how to offer an alternative, myself!

GoFundMe has taken down pages for the bakery that was viciously attacked, then had an outrageous judgment placed on them.  It was reported, also that a florist who also refused to provide arrangements for a same sex marriage, had her page removed as well.  It seems GoFundMe is choosing to discriminate based upon beliefs.  I refuse to allow them to make money off of my charitable contributions for discriminating in their business practice.

http://dailysignal.com/polls/poll22/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=050115pix&utm_campaign=2015tdsacquisition

No comments:

Post a Comment